Keis G501 Premium Heated Gloves
NEW FOR 2018
All-new G501 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, designed specifically for motorcycling and certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G501 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes).
Detailed Product Info
- New design for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- New material technology providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation – whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- (3M) Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXS/6, XS/7, S/8, M/9, L/10, XL/11, XXL/12.
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
|Shell:||Nylon and Leather|
XS = 6-7 inches
S = 7-8 inches
M = 8-9 inches
L = 9-10 inches
XL = 10-11 inches
XXL = 12-13 inches
Biker Bits Seaford, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.