Alpinestars Yokohama Dryster
new for 2017+
The Yokohama Jacket is a superior multi-material jacket featuring a host of comfort features such as Alpinestars proprietary Jet Ventilation System for excellent levels of internal cooling performance. With class-leading removable shoulder and elbow protectors and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors, the Yokohama allows the rider to cope the toughest of…
• Multi-material, laminated poly-textile chassis construction for superior levels of abrasion and tear resistance and weather performance.
• Ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on chest and arms, with air exhausts on the back for cooling performance which can be adapted according to climate.
• Front, deep waterproof pockets provide safe and secure storage. Pockets incorporate seal closing waterproof zips and zip garages for peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof wallet/document pocket.
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates. Liner jacket includes mesh collar for comfort.
• High collar construction with soft textile finish and 3D mesh interior for excellent comfort and weather protection for the neck.
• Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves, waist and sleeves provide personalized fit and help keep protection in place.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants.
• Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider visibility.
• Graphic detailing on front, sleeves and back.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART
Biker Bits Seaford, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.