Alpinestars C-10 Drystar Gloves
The Alpinestars C‐10 glove incorporates a hydrophobic textile outer and DRYSTAR® liner to keeps your hands dry while riding in the rain. Pre‐curved fingers and a knitted cuff ensure the glove is as comfortable as it is protective.
• Goat skin used for palm and thumb.
• Stretch polyamide fabric used for the backhand.
• 100gr/sqm Thinsulate thermal insulation on the Backhand.
• Neoprene Cuff.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Anthracite reflective print and piping for improved over rider visibility.
• Textile hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Alpinestars Drystar® Performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
• Rubber grip material reinforcements on palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with touch screen devices.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Wide hook and loop wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
Biker Bits, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.