Alpinestars Andes Waterproof
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Upper constructed from reinforced leather offering comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all‐weather performance.
- Innovative front accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro® closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protectors on both medial and lateral sides are layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip. The entire sole is fully replaceable.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
- Advanced poly-textile collar lining for comfort.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- The Andes Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
Biker Bits, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.