Alpinestars ARES Gore-tex Jacket
Black/Grey/Fluo Textile Jacket new for 2017+
All sizes available
The Ares Jacket is an adventure touring jacket that incorporates excellent protective features internally as well superior comfort features, such as a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner and a new frontal ventilation system for optimized levels of internal airflow. This jacket can be matched perfectly with any textile pant model in Alpinestars touring range.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
• Poly-textile stretch panels on back and elbows for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
• Zippered air vents on chest and back provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
• Zippered front chest pockets, with waterproof forearm pockets and interior document compartment, for safe, peace-of-mind storage for valuables.
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 80g, arms) features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
• Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm and helps keep protectors in position and close to the body. Velcro cuff closures aid fit.
• Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and back improves rider visibility
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART
Biker Bits Seaford, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.