Troy Lee Designs
CARBON FIBER MIPS PROTECTION
Our all new premier motocross SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) for ultimate head safety.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1100 grams, creating the lightest helmet TLD has ever produced. This helmet comes with 6 top intakes feeding 10 internal ports for maximum cool air induction, couple that with 6 exhaust ports that are fed by 9 internal passages to provide excellent dissipation of heat and you’ve got one protective, lightweight, super-ventilated helmet.
SE4 Helmet Features:
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
• Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
• Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
• Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
• Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
• 21 Intake / Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
• Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
• Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
• Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
• Exceeds certifications for Snell M2015, DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.05 and AS/NZS 1698
In The Box: • SE4 CF MIPS helmet
• 2 SE4 matched visors
• SE4 plush helmet bag
Biker Bits, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.