Alpinestars JAWS Leather Jacket
Black Jacket new for 2015-16
RRP was £389.99
The Alpinestars Jaws Perforated Leather Jacket was born on turn 1 but grew up on the streets. Infused with many of the race-level goodies found in Alpinestars’ track suits, the Jaws Jacket boasts unbeatable abrasion and impact resistance, an aggressive race fit and even shoulder sliders, all while retaining a level of comfort and functionality required by riders who take to the tarmac of the world’s public roads.
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction.
- High-density perforated front and rear inserts
- Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms and waist
- Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back and elbows for a highly contoured fit
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector
- External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders
- Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest and back
- Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system with zippered air in-takes and exhaust perforations
- Innovative anatomical sleeve design
- Low profile, round-edged collar features padded 3D mesh
- Removable thermal vest liner
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro and semi-auto locking zippers
- Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro waist adjustment
- Neoprene comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Reflective detailing on back and arms
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Leather and TPU reinforced zipper pull tabs
Note: The Black/White jacket sleeve differs from the stock image and is white all the way down the outside of the arm.
Biker Bits Seaford, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.