Alpinestars GP PLUS R Gloves
NEW 2017+ Model
Sizes available: S / M / L / XL / XXL / XXXL
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain cow and goat leather
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, and ventilated fourchettes to keep the hands cool
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility
• Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
• Printed logos
• Ergonomic – engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
• Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Internal little finger lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Palm pad panel combined into palm / thumb / little finger reinforcement
Biker Bits, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.