Alpinestars DEVON Leather Jacket
Black/White Jacket new for 2016-17
RRP was £349.99
With a distinctive and classy look the Devon is a durable and comfortable full grain leather jacket incorporating class-leading materials and construction with a host of personalization features to ensure a comfort fit. The Devon Leather Jacket is optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport riding pants, giving the rider comfort, style and performance – essential for enjoyable…
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Removable CE‐approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety.
• Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front and back).
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert.
• Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort.
• Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates.
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration.
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men’s EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only).
Biker Bits Seaford, 18 Sutton Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1RU.
There are no reviews yet.